Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year's resolutions

1.) Keep my blood sugars in the 80-110 range 90% of the time.
2.) Eat a combined 8 servings of fruit/veggies per day.
3.) Have a successful time student teaching.
4.) Work out 6 days a week.
5.) Bake a cake and not eat it.


Ok, the fifth is funny, but true. Good test of willpower.

And, I went the grocery store with my Dad the other day (thanks Pops), and barring the frozen pizza and canned soup, nothing else had more then 15g of carbs per serving. Here's to you Dr. Atkins



I'll get more up about Rome soon

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was wondering if you accepted any guest posting on your site. I couldn’t manage to find your email on the site. If you could get a hold of me at jeff@drugwatch.com, I would greatly appreciate it!

    Thanks,
    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete